Thursday, March 12, 2009

Lunch of the Future

















Yesterday my wife had the "neighbor" ladies over for lunch.  It was a great time for all.  I sat inside our home and listened a bit to the great conversation and realized how much fun these ladies were having.

My daughter loves to have friends over for lunch.  She blogs about it and just really enjoys the fellowship and comradery  of it all.  

Well kiddo - old folks do that too!  I heard one of the guests say..."this is a lot more fun than going to my fitness class!".

Isn't it great to know that such good times can be had by all and at any age.  Doesn't matter the age or location, what's fun at a young age is also fun at an older age!

Enjoy it all.

1 comment:

Anne said...

Lookin' good Mom and Dad! Sounds like a fun afternoon!