Wednesday, February 18, 2009

The Ankle Tan

I've been teased over the years on a variety of things but one special "tease" are my ankles. I have always worn crew socks, unlike the current generation and many others before them that wore sandals all the time. I just never got into that and stayed with my beloved crews.

I'm trying to change however. This video of my putting will demonstrate that. I'm trying. Thunder (Minnesota racquetball buddy) says I have a great tan line. My kids think it looks like I'm always wearing white socks.

Therefore I'm wearing anklets as much as I can to try to "tan down". My ankles do look pretty silly.

It's hard and it doesn't seem to be working.

What do you think?


Arizona Golf from Jim Lindberg on Vimeo.

Kristine also played golf. On this hole she hit a nice shot on the green, but missed her birdie putt and had this put for a par.



3 comments:

Anne said...

Hilarious Dad! I don't know, it might be hard to reverse your ankle tan after sooooooo many years! Keep trying though!

Anne said...

Nice job Mom! Love the vimeo videos Dad!

paige said...

jim - you haven't been wearing crew socks, you've been wearing leg warmers!! FUNNY!