Thursday, March 26, 2009

Zumba

"Zumba: a fun cardio class utilizing Latin/international music and Latin/international dance moves to burn calories and tone".

I tried this class during my last visit to the Mesa Multigenerational Center ( a recreational center for all ages but mostly seniors). I have never done this and it was great! However my "dance moves" were more alien than Latin/international.

I have one question, how do you move your hips in one direction but move your arms in a different direction? I think its really an illusion.

Anyway it was fun no matter how nerdy I looked.

Zumba on!

5 comments:

Anne said...

Sounds like this is your new class Dad! Hope the 2nd time went better for your hips!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed this one.

Cheers, Keep it up
___________________
Rozydesouza
Apply now Nation wide cash

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

That's such a great picture and I love Maddie's poem :)
--
Jenifer
Best Affordable Security Systems Suitable for Renters and Apartments, Business and RV